Monday, September 14, 2009

Here I go again

So I'm back again and working on more projects and lesson plans.  But its fun and creative.  I'm really excited about these new pieces I'm working on.  There both like The Prestige but one your waiting for the reveal and the other one you're hoping to not see it anymore. 

I don't really know what else to talk about.  My current movie is in post production and I'm anxiously awaiting its arrival.   I hear good things and it was just an amazing experience.  The actors were good the direction was good.  Everything was great. 

Again I'm running out of things to say.  I've sort of run out of things to say.  I guess this is why I lost my last blog.  For once in my life I'm wordless.  Speachless maybe, although probably not likely.  I tend to talk a lot about about nothing at all.  I talk to hear my head rattle. 

I think its time to end this blog for today.

 
A picture of my dog, Boerne.

No comments: