Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Preparing

So, now starts the fun. I have been preparing since December, mailing resumes and headshots, emailing theatres, researching theatres and various career paths. Now comes the time to put all that hard work to use...SETC. In one week I will join my fellow theatre people of the United States as we converge upon Chattanooga, TN in the hopes that someone will pick me! Chorus Line, had it right. Although, there is a plus side, unlike Chorus Line highly overchoregraphed numbers are slim on the ground, slim in the air, just fairly trim at SETC. I'll be going for, you guessed it, sound design. My background in sound engineering and radio/podcast/webcast production. So if you know of anybody wanting a sound designer who's friendly and easy to work with give me a call. I'll be here. Until I go there...but I'll be around.

No comments: